1. Top gravitational funnel
- Consisting of a hyperbolic shape, this design helps water spiral as it gradually increases speed through its downward flow versus a traditional 60° angled funnel.
- The base of the funnel can be placed into a “locked” position which allows an infusion style of extraction or can be opened for a traditional / percolation style of brewing.
- Adjustable air flow valve.
- Get creative with your brew via the flavor port.
- Injecting flavoring, liquor, or any liquid of your choosing.
2. Venturi center section
- Utilizing the air entering through the valve in the funnel, the oxygenation process aids in the Venturi effect helping to aerate the brewing during extraction.
3. Static mixer
- As coffee is extracted through the funnel and Venturi sections, it is met into the static mixer which channels the flow through various passages. This process allows the coffee to divide and mix multiple times before entering its final destination.
- Each glass decanter is hand blown by artisans in Venice, Italy.
- The toroidal shape aids in oxygenation which introduces organoleptic complexity.